Bottom loading means that a ladder is not needed for installation, the XPERT uses an exclusive adjuster system to expand and fully lock the pole in position (which means there is no locking nut to come undone with reverse moves) whilst the dancer stays firmly on the ground.
The XPERT incorporates a special adjuster cover which creates a totally smooth pole from top to bottom. No cover edge to hit or lumpy protrusion, just smooth pole all the way. It even features a Micro-Articulating Base for uneven floor
The new powder coated pole is available in two colours, hot pink and black. The permanent powder coat finish provides superior grip, in comparison to standard metal finishes, giving pole fitness athletes the ability to practice power moves and tricks. This makes them an ideal choice for beginners who struggle on standard metal finishes, as well as overcoming the problem of sweaty hands. In addition, the powder coated finish is suitable for anyone suffering from nickel allergies
XPOLE XPERT - Powder Coated Set - 40mm, 45mm, Pink/Black
- Bottom Loading - no ladders required.
- Revolutionary NEW X-Joint system - easy to use, quick to install.
- Smooth Pole from Top to Bottom - no transition between tubes or bearing protrusion to hit.
- Static and Spinning options.
- Micro Articulating Base - easy to set up on uneven floors.
- Double Width Support Dome - for maximum stability.
- Available in 40mm, 45mm and 50mm tube sizes.
- Extendable from 2235mm (7\' 4\") to 2745 (9\') from the box.
- Includes Carry Cases - 2 pcs (as shown in the photos)