Bottom loading means that a ladder is not needed for installation, the XPERT uses an exclusive adjuster system to expand and fully lock the pole in position (which means there is no locking nut to come undone with reverse moves) whilst the dancer stays firmly on the ground.
The XPERT incorporates a special adjuster cover which creates a totally smooth pole from top to bottom. No cover edge to hit or lumpy protrusion, just smooth pole all the way. It even features a Micro-Articulating Base for uneven floors.
The XPERT was the world's first 'bottom' loading dance pole, incorporating: a large metal upper dome (we do not use plastic, which cannot take the strain of professional dancing); a smaller base plate for minimum contact; and a special non-invasive adjuster cover, which creates a smooth feel pole from top to bottom with no edges for dancers to catch themselves on. The X-POLE XPERT™ is the ONLY pole that has no protrusions from top to base.
XPOLE XPERT - Brass Set - 40mm, 45mm
- Bottom Loading - no ladders required.
- Revolutionary NEW X-Joint system - easy to use, quick to install.
- Smooth Pole from Top to Bottom - no transition between tubes or bearing protrusion to hit.
- Static and Spinning options.
- Micro Articulating Base - easy to set up on uneven floors.
- Double Width Support Dome - for maximum stability.
- Available in 40mm, 45mm and 50mm tube sizes.
- Extendable from 2235mm (7\' 4\") to 2745 (9\') from the box.
- Includes Carry Cases - 2 pcs (as shown in the photos)